Neem Sticks ( Neem Datun / Twig Tooth Brush ) - 20 Pieces
Tamil - Veppam Kuchi Common English Names - Neem Sticks, Neem Stick
About Neem Sticks :
These are traditionally used for oral care all over Asia, particularly in India. They are an all-natural, fully plant-based, and totally biodegradable option for teeth cleaning. There are more than 130 active compounds present in the neem tree. That is why almost all parts of the neem tree are said to be useful in some or the other way. It is very good for oral health.
Amazing Health Benefits of Neem Sticks :
- Neem Sticks are used as oral deodorant, toothache reliever and for cleaning of teeth.
- The use of Neem Sticks just for once, after you brush your teeth, split it and use to clean the tongue and blow the mucus on the tongue. It also helps eliminate bad breath.
- Brushing from the natural Neem Sticks releases a small quantum of neem oil. Its strong anti-bacterial activity is a common constituent across toothpastes. It is known to treat dental plaque effectively.
- Chewing Neem sticks also whitens the teeth. Chemical teeth whiteners can damage teeth but it has only good things to offer.
- Neem sticks has phytochemical constituents like nimbidin, nimbin, nimbolide, azadirachtin, gallic acid, epicatechin, catechin, and margolone. The chief active constituent of neem is azadirachtin, which is an effective anti-microbial agent that helps keep the germs and bacteria at bay.
- Neem sticks strengthens the gums and provides stronghold for your teeth. It also helps from gum bleedings's and gives healthy and strong gums.
How to use Neem Stick :
Chew the end of the Neem stick to form bristles and then carefully rub the bristles along your gum line as you would a toothbrush. Cut off the end each time you use it to ensure freshness.
For best results, refrigerate the Neem Sticks but do not freeze it.
To know about medical disclaimer Click here
We found other products you might like!
- Rose PowderRs.35.00