Amla / Nellikai (Dried)
Amla / Nellikai
Hindi - Amla , Amla Ka, Amlika, Awala, Anwala Tamil - Nellikai Telugu - Usirikaya,Pedda Usiri, Nelli Kaaya, Nelli Kaya, Amalaki Kannada - Nelli, Aamalakee, Dhatri, Bettada Nellikayi, Daadi Kaayi, Dodda Nelli, Ambla, Nelli Chattu Malayalam - Nellika, Amalakam, Nellimaram Sanskrit - Amalaki, Adiphala
Common English Names - Indian Gooseberry Botanical Name -Phyllanthus emblica
This package has 100% pure and organic Amla / Nellikai with out any chemicals or preservatives.
About Amla / Nellikai :
In traditional Indian medicine, dried and fresh fruits of the plant are used. All parts of the plant are used in various Ayurvedic medicine herbal preparations, including the fruit, seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers. According to Ayurveda, amla fruit is sour (amla) and astringent (kashaya) in taste (rasa), with sweet (madhura), bitter (tikta) and pungent (katu) secondary tastes (anurasas). Its qualities (gunas) are light (laghu) and dry (ruksha), the postdigestive effect (vipaka) is sweet (madhura) and its energy (virya) is cooling (shita).
In Ayurvedic polyherbal formulations, Indian gooseberry is a common constituent, and most notably is the primary ingredient in an ancient herbal rasayana called Chyawanprash.
Indian gooseberry is an excellent source of Vitamin C, hence it helps boost your immunity, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough. Its nutritional profile also comes studded with a range of polyphenols that are known to fight against the development of cancer cells
Amazing Health Benefits of Amla / Nellikai :
- Amla / Nellikai is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
- One of the best Amla / Nellikai benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol
- One of the best benefits of Amla / Nellikai is that it has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It's an effective cure for constipation. The dried of the Amla / Nellikai Powder is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Amla / Nellikai is good for diabetics. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.
- Amla / Nellikai is great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss.
- Amla / Nellikai can make your eyesight better and helps you to stay away from vision problem for a quite long time. It is enriched with vitamin C which is extremely important for better eye vision. So, you can eat one single amla everyday and it can make your eyes better.
- Most of the hair coloring packs contain Amla / Nellikai in them as it helps in fighting pigmentation. It also helps in discoloration making the hair long and luscious. Moreover, it is important to keep our hair and scalp clean to avoid pigmentation. Amla and its anti-microbial properties, will not just banish hair odour but it will also remove the germs sticking on your hair.
- Amla / Nellikai prevents dryness and helps in restoring moisture. It also removes the dead cells. The essential fatty acids present in amla strengthen hair follicles and add lustre to the hair. With regular use of amla, you may get ride of those unmanageable frizzy hair.
To know about medical disclaimer Click here